KS1 & 2 Online Tuition in UK
Prices: From £10/hr
Help Your Child Excel with KS1 and KS2 Tuition
At primary school level students are introduced to a wide range of topics across different subjects and for most of them, they encounter a lot of new topics for the very first time. At this level teachers work on building a foundation for their students. By the end of KS2, Year 6 pupils take the SATs tests, which consolidate all their primary school knowledge.
Is your child feeling overwhelmed in the classroom, or finding it difficult to get to grips with certain topics? Do you feel that the attention they get in the classroom is not enough, or perhaps they require a little more confidence? At UTG we are here to support students at primary school level and assist them in building a strong foundation, which will set them up for the rest of their academic journey ahead.
We focus on key areas, such as Reading, Writing, Maths, and basic Science. We also cover NonVerbal and Verbal Reasoning, which is particularly relevant to those primary school pupils who choose to take the 11 Plus exam and will begin preparing for this as early as Year 4.
What You Can Expect from Our KS1 and KS2 Tuition
- An experienced KS1 & KS2 tutor who has taught primary school students.
- A skilled and knowledgeable KS2 & KS1 tutor who knows the curriculum well.
- Tailored lessons to your child’s needs and the year group they are currently studying in.
- Interactive lessons. Our online lessons include interactive tools for primary school students to remain engaged and collaborate with their tutor.
- Challenging learning material and resources offered at each session.
- Homework and regular tests.
- Regular contact with parents about their child’s progress.
Why Choose United Tuition Group?
We are a team of qualified teachers. Your child will be matched with a highly skilled teacher who is familiar with how to teach children at primary school level in an engaging manner. We recognise that it is imperative to maintain a student’s focus during lessons. This is even more important at primary school level where pupils will not always have the same lengthy attention span as students who are further ahead, such as at secondary school level. We use the latest interactive tools and resources to ensure that each lesson is engaging and the learning environment we create for our KS1 and KS2 students is one which will help them thrive in as confident learners and they will retain the most subject knowledge.